FS: ThunderCats Collection and Big Wheel

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by MannysCollectibles, Aug 18, 2012.

1. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

Hey everyone. I am selling my ThunderCats Big Wheel on Ebay, however the item does not start until later on tnonight so if you would like to make an offer outside of Ebay I can very well consider it. The box as you can see is not in the best shape and incurred water damage. The Big Wheel was actually inside the box and had water damage. Luckily the contents to incldue the stickers are pretty much intact but the instructions do have damage as you can see. Even the screws are inside the factory baggie and the parts to put it together are in original sealed baggies as well.

If youre interested feel free to make me an offer via PM. Everyone knows how rare these are, matter of fact it was once thought by us at TCL that this item didnt even exist until a few came on the market. Ive actually only seen about 3 or 4 of them offered within the last few years so they are very tough to find. I know the shape is not so great but for such a rare item this will probably be as good as it gets

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290762925080

If yorue interested in a Cat's Lair I have a boxed one as well. It is complete, loose in box abnd the only thing missing is the purple target portion of the mutant gun. No original instructions, although I do have them somewhere in a folder which I am currently looking for.

I also have more from my collection coming up on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290763023930
    Taking offers outside of Ebay before auction starts. They both start at 6Pm pacific

Attached Files:

2. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

Your "ThunderCats" collection is pretty boss!

3. MannysCollectibles

Used to be...after this all I will have left from the classics is a boxed Cat's lair, a Fistpounder and Mumm-Ra's tomb.

4. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

WOW man, you've got no Lion-O left at your collection!! That is bad:eek:

Recently i sold 2 MOC Thundercats but with a heavy heart and gave it a lot of thought. My first tier pieces though are staying with me for ever:cool:.

I don't know but i believe that the sudden stop and bad handling of the 2012 Tcats Show and Bandai Toyline has damaged the reputation of the franchise, for instance see the low ES for the recent Tygra statue by PCS or the price drop of the Lion-O statue by PCS at ebay.

5. MannysCollectibles

You know the decision to part ways with what I have left is not really a hard one. Ive come to terms already with parting ways and focusing on other collecting goals. The fact that I havent been able to properly display everything for years has made the decision easier. The fact is that when I move again, the stuff may or may not make it in the same shape. Ive been trhough several moves already and luckily there has been no damage to the collection. Bottom line is that in my case I burned myself out collecting. Hell I had pretty complete collection of items within 1 year of starting the collection so it didnt become enjoyable. I'd rather have pieces go to someone who can display them than have them stored in the basement.

6. MannysCollectibles

Heads up for those interested. The collection and Big Wheel end today

7. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

You have put up a very nice collection Manny!!!!!!

btw, I've been on the prowl for this a long, long time...do you happen to have or know the whereabouts...of an 8-back Rainbow Lion-O????

Literally, i;ve seen it on ebay over the last 8 years, one or two times only