Hasbro Cinematic Universe

Discussion in 'Other Cartoons & Collectables' started by Wilycub, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

2. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I can see M.A.S.K. and G.I. Joe working along with Transformers in a shared universe. Even Micronauts and ROM. Visionaries though will be a bit odd as it very Magic based instead of technology based.
    Very excited though to see M.A.S.K. and Visionaries get a movie and maybe a new toyline. :D

Wilycub likes this.
  3. Wilycub

Definitely. It's high time someone did something with M.A.S.K. In the shared universe, they could go with the idea that it is the Transformers who help the humans to design and develop the M.A.S.K. vehicles and helmets. G.I Joe also easily fits into this shared universe. I'm afraid I am not familiar with the other franchises at all. Maybe there could even be a cameo by the "Zoids" somewhere down the line. :)

I just hope no one thinks it's a "cool idea" to throw the Cabbage Patch Kids and My Little Pony in there too! ;)

Mark M likes this.
  4. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

That is a great way to introduce M.A.S.K. M.A.S.K. was even referenced in the 2010 Transformers Prime cartoon.

I am not super familiar with Micronauts other than the fact that they are an interesting Transformer like toyline of robotic people, animals, and vehicles. Some can transform and all of them can be disassembled and added to other toys for various different combinations.
    No idea about Rom.
    Visionaries is awesome and I think that the world of Prysmos and the magic animals and techno armour will look amazing on the big screen.

Man how awesome would a Zoids movie be. :rolleyes: It would be so cool if they just looked like the old toys and all Hasbro would have to do would be to reissue the old toys.

Well My Little Pony has an animated movie coming out in 2017. :D

Wilycub likes this.
  5. Wilycub

That would be super awesome!!!! I am tried of Hollywood always remaking Godzilla. Why not do a Zoidzilla movie instead? I still yearn for that massive 12 inch robotic T-Rex. :)

Mark M likes this.
  6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

It's not a Zoid but since you have been saying about getting into Transformers how about this 12" Transforming dinosaur. ;)
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Transforme...UTF8&qid=1476721344&sr=8-1&keywords=trypticon
    Pretty good price for a G1 Reissue. I am tempted to get one myself. I never owned a Trypticon. Hasbro are making a new Trypticon for the Titans Return line that will be around 24" high.

7. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

8. LiamABC

LiamABC Thunderian Legend

If this leads to a new version of Visionaries . . . I shall await with baited breath. Of course, if the new version sucks, I will unleash Cravex's power of fear on them, followed quickly by Cindarr's power of destruction . . .

Mark M likes this.
  9. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

If not a live action movie I would love a new animated series just as much.