Kinetiquettes ThunderCats Statues

Discussion in 'Statues' started by Mark / Grizzlor, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Kinetiquettes

Kinetiquettes Verified Statue Company

No worries. We appreciate being able to interact with passionate fans. We know we can't please everyone, but we can try our best. Being fans ourselves, we try to understand what the majority of people want :)

2. balgus82

balgus82 Thunderian Legend

So when are we gonna get to see the Mumm-Ra redesign?
    :mummra::mischievous:

Also just a suggestion, but even though Mumm-Ra is mostly a magic user, it would be cool to have him use the Sword of Plun-darr as well.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
  3. T-Cat

T-Cat Mutant

Do you guys have the ability to make action figures/ collectibles version of ThunderCats?

4. Kinetiquettes

Think you'll be rather pleased to see the concept of the diorama ;)

5. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

6. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I read the interview and found it really fantabulous!

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  7. balgus82

That's gonna look pretty rad. I wonder how the rest of them are going to fit around it. Ugh it's gonna be so expensive to get them all though!

8. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Okay, these look great! And Slithe, finally! Wow! Awesome to pair him with Panthro, just like the cartoon! Can wait to see more! :thumbsup:

9. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

Wow..that diorama looks more ambitious than I thought. Good interview and I am looking forward to their Kickstarter campaign.

If it's pricey I was hoping to have some type of payment plan, but Kickstarter will need complete amount in one go. Need to save funds aside when the time comes.

10. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

It does look pretty cool (although I doubt I can afford it) and I really like the choice of characters thus far!

11. balgus82

Yeah, that part kinda worries me about a kickstarter. The actual statues would be on the higher end of the backer rewards. I wonder what they'd have for the cheaper tiers.

12. Kinetiquettes

We are not confirmed on the kickstarter yet. We wont go ahead with it unless we can offer reasonable rewards for every tier of contribution. It might open as a direct preorder on our site. We are still exploring the options.

13. balgus82

Well at the very least a kickstarter would probably get more exposure for the line. I'm sure something like this would be featured.

14. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

Especially if Warner Brothers was to be involved or contact Kickstarter.

15. Vivek

Vivek Great Void Dweller

Since Kinetiquettes is now offering art prints for some of their other licenses, I would like to see ThunderCats art prints offered in the lower rewards bracket, perhaps of individual characters and group shots as well.

And whenever direct pre-order goes up please consider a flexible payment plan option. I fear this will be in the $500+ range and unless a minimum of 6 months payment plan is offered, I won't be able to purchase it.

16. Daremonger

Kickstarter campaigns are tough. Usually it requires so much effort. If this certain Kickstarter from Kinetiquettes were to happen, especially when it came to franchises like "ThunderCats," I'd support them. :)

17. LeoTigris

LeoTigris Berbill

Hard to get excited about this based on a few sketches. And the notion of kickstarter isn't promising. There was a line of Street Fighter figures announced last year that went that route and it got nowhere. And Street Fighter is an active franchise, unlike Thundercats.

If this does move forward its hard to see it go further than the other Thundercat statues did. I think there is a bigger demand for figures than statues.

18. Daremonger

I know, right?

19. Aluro

Aluro Active Member

Oh what's that ?? EXCITING new line of thundercats you say ?

Wow I'm seriously freaking out right now ... This is it the announcement I've been waiting for ever since bandai quit on us .... OH !!

Wait a minute !!!

STATUES ... Oh :(

False alarm it's just more statues.... I'll go back to my transformers now.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  20. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I had the same reaction.