Little professional help....

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by boggs32, Jan 15, 2008.

1. boggs32

boggs32 Junior Member

I have a remote control Thundertank. I have not seen them anywhere. I've been watching e-bay for quite some times and I lurked around these forums for a long time and have yet to see one in anyones collection. Anyone have one? I'm wondering what these are worth because I am considering getting rid of mine to help pay off some newly wed bills I have coming in. I'll post a pic asap.

2. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

honestly the price on these varies. Ive seen them sell between 10 and 100 bucks. 100 is more than I would ever pay. I almost picked one up the other week for 20.

Alot of the time sellers put a high starting bid on them as they think they are hard to find. They are fairly common. I always see them on ebay about once or twice a month. The hard thing is them being complete and working

hope that helps. It will bring you in some cash if it sells but not a huge amount

3. AlexofThundera

AlexofThundera Plun-Darr Legend

4. boggs32

boggs32 Junior Member

yeah, I don't have the box, but that's also not the one I have. The one I have is quite a bit more original looking. Pic uploaded! let me know if this one is as common.

Thanks,
    Ricky

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  5. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

that one is not as common as the other one but still not rare. those pop up every couple of months

6. boggs32

boggs32 Junior Member