Orange Hair Lion-o & Snarf MOC Up for Sale!!!

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by Lordore, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Just wanted to let everyone know in the forum, that i am putting up my extremely rare and extremely beautiful:
    THUNDERCATS LION-O(Orange Hair) & SNARF MOC LJN 14-Back

It will be up for auction a few days.

I am doing that with a heavy heart....:eek:

If you are interested please check it out:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/180997435079?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

If you have any question please let me know and i will caome back to you asap:liono:thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  2. dan07

dan07 Glass Walker

Good luck, man - it's a great piece!

3. MADBUBBLER

MADBUBBLER Vortex Explorer

That's an amazing piece mate and a low start bidding price. That bidding button is calling my name but i haven't got the funds at the moment :p

4. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

Thank you very much, i appreciate it;).
    But just want to make myself clear, my recent Thundercats sellings doesn't mean that i am dropping out the Thundercats collecting hobby, not for one bit!

I've been a loyal fan of the Franchise for more than 8 years, amassing some of the best pieces out there!!, i have some of the most sought after Lion-O MOC in existence. i want to give the chance to other fans to build up there collections as well and value these rare pieces like i did.

As a motto in my life, i was always in favor of ''sharing'' in every aspect.

The starting price is pretty low man, like all my other Thundercats listings in the past. I totally understand the needs of the fans and i have in mind, those who can't afford the big money, been through that road myself, i want to be fair to every side. My aim isn't to earn money from these sales, never was. But to offer the chance to a true Thundercats fan who appreciates the Thundercats passion toghet hold of a piece of history which, rest assured, will make him very happy.

Happy bidding to everyone.

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Lordore, that attitude is very admirable. We would all be better off with more fans like you!

6. Lordore

Lordore Moderator

The only reason i don't let the Thundercats lair fans first to have a shot, even though i've done that in the past and was very aware of the friends i have here, is because i want every genuine thundercats fan across the world to have a fair chance.

Thank you.