Original ThunderCats cels up for sale

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by Mark / Grizzlor, May 28, 2007.

1. Mark / Grizzlor

Mark / Grizzlor Site Director TC.org Staff

Right now you have a chance to purchase some one of a kind original animation art actually used to create the ThunderCats show in the 80s. I'm releasing some of these beautiful and highly collectible original art pieces from my personal collection.

They're available on ebay at a fraction of their value, and make a phenomenal gift, or frameable collectible that is absolutely authentic. Each cel actually appeared in a frame of a ThunderCats cartoon, you can pause at the exact split second that these cels were used in the show.

A new batch of cels will be listed each week so check back to see what gets added! Click this link to view the auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZanimationcelsQQhtZ-1

[​IMG]

2. catspat

catspat also known as...Leppardra

I already e-mailed you at eyeofthundera, grizzlor, but I'll do it again here. These new ThunderCats cels are beautiful! And since I'm now back to doing my own T-Cat fan artwork, I find these animation cels a true inspiration for my drawings. And I'm sure others do too. So, even though the cels are to be auctioned off on eBay, please have archived copies here at thundercatslair.org. Not all of us can afford to bid for cels on eBay, but copies should be here for all fans to enjoy. :cheetaraveryhappy:

And has Chris been notified of the new He-Man cels? He'll want to see them too!8)

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  3. Mark / Grizzlor

Hey Catspat, I do intend to host some of the better images here on TCL.org, I do respect the wishes of the new owners though so I need to seek their permission to host the images. Most of the time people are only too happy to showcase their new art pieces.

I've posted 6 new cels, here they are: You can click on the images to be linked to the auction pages.

[​IMG]

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZanimationcelsQQhtZ-1

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2007
  4. catspat

Thanks a bunch, Grizz! I'm looking forward to more of the cels.:cheetaraveryhappy:

Oh, just to let you know, I'm registered at Return to Thundera and EyeOfThundera as "Leppardra". And I have a question posted for you at EyeOfThundera.:cheetaraveryhappy:

5. Mark / Grizzlor

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2007
  6. Mark / Grizzlor

7. catspat

Hey, Grizz, when are you going to get the new cels archived in the Community Gallery? I haven't seen them there yet.:bengali: