Super7 Reaction Figures

Discussion in 'Super7 ThunderCats Toys' started by Sebastiaan, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  2. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Anyone know when the next reaction wave is going to be released? Or if not Wave the next variant mini wave?

3. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

Last time I spoke to Brian it sounded like much later, but I think its possible we may see something like a 3-variant wave. There are so many options now - LJN colored Jaga, Grune and Slithe, clear Tygra, GITD Spirit Jaga etc. Even a Red Lion-O. Its all possible now.

Cap'n Cracka likes this.
  4. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Yeah i was figured there would be another variant set put out in between the last wave and the next. I was just basing that on how they released the first variant wave not long after the first wave and before the second. I was hoping that was going to be the release schedule for them. I was figuring we would see a clear "invisible tygra", translucent blue jaga and then a villain in the next variant wave.I like the variants so i'd be happy with whatever really. keeping my fingers crossed we hear something soon.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  5. heero_yuy2

heero_yuy2 Junior Member

Why is ReAction getting the translucent Jaga but the Ultimates are not? :(

6. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

I know Reactions variants seem to do a lot of translucent figures. At least they have in the past. I don't know if that is going to be the same for Thundercats but judging by previous lines, it seems a safe bet. Are they not going to do an Ultimates one?? I didnt know that. Or is the idea to do a painted spirit Jaga in ultimates?

7. Sebastiaan

Brian did comment on Ultimates Spirit Jaga. It is in one of the interviews.

motogp_fanatic likes this.
  8. Sebastiaan

9. Sebastiaan

It took a few days but Grune is no longer available in his ThunderCat form.

10. Sebastiaan