Swap for Panthro

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by kylefromdirtnapp, Oct 19, 2007.

1. kylefromdirtnapp

kylefromdirtnapp Vortex Explorer

I don't know if it's an even trade, but a have a Monkian with helmet or a bare Mumm-Ra to trade for a Panthro.

2. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

what kind of condition are you looking for? I have a fodder lot of a few figs I was going to put on ebay. Panthro is in it. I don't need mummra or monkians helmet but am open to other trades or you buying him outright

3. kylefromdirtnapp

kylefromdirtnapp Vortex Explorer

As long as he's not missing any limbs or his head, any Panthro would be great. I need a Thundertank driver, and he would just be a placeholder until I get a good, complete one. I'm not sure what a Panthro loose is worth, maybe you could PM me with a price? I'm afraid I don't have that much for trade, just some GoBots, and some Convertors and TF Parts, and maybe a Chuck Norris. Oh, and a Laser Light Tongo (Blackstar) and some Nuptul accessories.

Looking back on my first post, I think I may keep those figs for customs. I'd like to re-paint Mumm-Ra with the purple, and I think Monkian would make an excellent MOTU Beast Man!

4. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

You have a pm