The Driller MOC on Ebay

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by MrBlue, Nov 14, 2014.

1. MrBlue

MrBlue Junior Member

2. Booshman

Booshman Thunderian Legend

3. MrBlue

MrBlue Junior Member

Great! Happy to hear someone could make use of this offer.

Got myself one too earlier ;-)

[​IMG]

This was probably the last of three he had

They can be a lot more expensive...

4. Booshman

They said they have a case of them that they found. They've sold 5 and still have 1 for sale. Not sure how many came in a case but that could very well be the last of them.

Was yours well packed?

5. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Looks like I already missed out. I am happy to see that those who got them will truly appreciate them! Congrats

6. MrBlue

MrBlue Junior Member

@Booshman: Don't know how it was packaged; my girlfriend received it. I'm currently not at home.

@adssse: I send you a PM

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  7. Booshman

I won't be getting mine until I'm back in the UK, which may well not be until next summer. :(

8. MrBlue

MrBlue Junior Member

It was packaged quite good; a relatively big box with bubble plastic on the inner sides of the box. The Driller itself was also surrounded by bubble plastic.

9. Booshman

10. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

11. krazycp

krazycp Crabman

LOL!!! I was the guy who bought the driller, opened it from the card, and sold the card to recoup some cost.

I'm all about keeping items MOC, but the driller I bought was the cheapest of the bunch because the card was in the worst shape. I've been looking for a loose Driller for a long time because I don't collect MOC. As someone mentioned, these are so much cheaper than many loose figures.

I'm not sure if everyone would agree with me, but there are enough high-quality Drillers MOC that opening mine was not a big deal. Now I have a MINT driller in my collection.

Trust me, spinning the drills made me feel like a kid again.