The ThunDerianRoyalGuard Collection

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Collector's Showcase' started by ThunDerianRoyalGuard, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Berserker

Berserker Glass Walker

Awesome collection! I can't believe how many LJN figures you have. It's always been a dream of mine to walk into a vintage toy store and see something like that. Rows deep of figures, simply amazing!

ThunderECH likes this.
  2. Kitastrophe

Kitastrophe Junior Member

I keep coming back to look at your collection. I seriously have viewed at it like 20 times since I joined this board 2 weeks ago. :p

I even showed it to some friends that don't even collect, just because it is so very epic. What you have is just... insane (in the very best way).

I wouldn't be surprised if you have the most extensive TC collection in the world. :eek:

ThunderECH likes this.
  3. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

Thanks everybody :)

I´m honoured!:D

That would be awesome! There is a lot more stuff that I havent posted yet so stay tuned!

4. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

No problem.

5. 666Werecat

666Werecat Guest

Nice collection.

6. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Got something new to add to the collection; a 1986 ThunderCats booklet in Italian.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  7. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Very cool! Did you find this on eBay?

8. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

That is correct, Sir!:)

9. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Congrats! I always enjoy seeing what you come up with.

10. Berserker

Berserker Glass Walker

Very cool! Did any of the foreign catalogs have differences from the US catalogs? As in toys featured, artwork or stuff like that?

11. Wilycub

Wilycub Staff Writer and Artist TC.org Staff

Another rare and beautiful item that you have acquired! Many congrats, sir! :thumbsup: I would really love it if you could post pics of the open catalogue, front and back.

I never knew there was an Italian version of the catalogue. I do recall vaguely seeing a French version of the catalogue which I think was included with the Canadian toys. Am I correct? :confused:

12. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Me too :) I love searching for rare, not necessarily expensive, items.

The only real differce, besides toys, I can think of is are (some of) the Rainbow Toys (UK based) catalogs which feature the Thunder-Warrior stuff. The .Org has a handy page on it here

In Italy, ThunderCats were released on italian cards with these booklets. Funny thing is, on ALL italian cards it's stated that 1 AAA battery is required.

As for the Frensh version, I dont really know.. I've always thought that there were some English/Frensh-combo booklets from Grand Toys/Jouets Grand? I'll have to check some of my GT items.. As for catalogs included with CosmoCats figures; no idea :)

I'll take some pics of the content a.s.a.p, buddy!:)

Now for some new additions; I already had Snarf and now: Cheetara & Mumm-Ra sweater knitting patterns!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Daremonger

Those sweaters look really neat!

14. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Haha... Those sweaters (and the kids) crack me up. Having said that, I actually want one!

15. Berserker

Berserker Glass Walker

Those sweaters are awesome, I want an adult sized Mumm-ra one!! I wonder if any of my family or friends would be seen with me in public wearing that bad boy...

16. catgurl

catgurl Moleman

What a fantastic collection! I'm stunned just by looking at the sheer quantity of it. The rows of figures remind me of the Stormtrooper army in Star Wars :). Well done!

17. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Got some new stuff.. first up, this sticker display. It came from a news agency in London. It's 26" and originally had 180 stickers, currently it has 36. An AWESOME piece! :D

[​IMG]

18. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

Good stuff! I like that they are not the standard square/rectangular sticker shape.

19. Daremonger

Lovely stickers. :)

20. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

Next one: Plastic plate from Mexico. Love stuff like this :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]