ThunderCats book Hear the Roar for sale-35$

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by Mcaseres, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Mcaseres

Mcaseres Glass Walker

Hi everyone, Im looking to sell a brand new copy of the wonderful book Hear The Roar by David Crichton. Its as thorough of a story that you will ever get on the creation of the show from conceptual designs, voice acting, music production and animation. I love this book and have read it twice since Ive had it. I was recently given this book as a gift but I already own the book. I am just looking to get my friend her money back since the store wont give her a refund since she paid with paypal. This book is a must for any true ThunderCats fan and you will greatly enjoy it! Please help me out, Im asking 35.00 plus 5.00 shipping and this great piece of history can be yours!

[​IMG]
    image hosting without registration

Daremonger likes this.
  2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I already own a copy as well but have to say to anyone considering picking it up that I would highly recommend it. There is so many details in the book that even the biggest fan will learn a great deal.

Daremonger likes this.
  3. Daremonger

Daremonger Thunderian Legend

I own a copy of the book myself. The ThunderCats fan in me just had to own it.

4. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

It is a great book. It would have been a lot better if WB would have allowed images from the cartoon to be used.

Daremonger and Wilycub like this.
  5. Daremonger

Very true.

Mark M likes this.
  6. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

It's odd how WB act with the licence/trade mark of Thundercats. If it wasn't for them I have a feeling that the brand would have been back in various forms before the 2011 series and handled a lot better.

Daremonger likes this.
  7. Daremonger

They seem protective of ThunderCats, yet they don't know what to do with it.

Mark M likes this.
  8. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

I think 'Greedy' would be a better word. There are several properties WB own yet don't know what to do with them.

Daremonger likes this.
  9. Daremonger

Like most of the Hanna-Barbera library? :D

Mark M likes this.
  10. Mark M

Mark M Thunderian Legend

Exactly.

Daremonger likes this.
  11. Daremonger

Groovy!