Thundercats MIB SNOWMAN AND SNOWMEOW MINIATURE PVC SET FOR SALE

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by 80stoonsfan, Jul 14, 2010.

1. 80stoonsfan

80stoonsfan Guest

THUNDERCATS MINT IN BOX SNOWMAN AND SNOWMEOW
    MINIATURE PVC SET - ITALIAN BOX
    FOR SALE - $250

Hi fellow T-Cats fans! :liono I am selling an extremely rare Snowman and Snowmeow miniature boxed set. It is dated 1986 and is an Italian box. The box shows wear consistent with its age, but is in overall good condition. I would rate it a C-7. It shows creases on the bottom corners. The piece of tape on the right side is coming off, but the one of the left is not. The bubble is clear and is not yellowing. Please take a look at the pictures and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

*Free USPS Priority 2-3 Day Mail Shipping*

I'm sorry, but I only ship within the United States.

I accept PayPal, Google Checkout and Amazon Payments.

Note: I would also be glad to trade for other rare MOC/MIB Thundercats figures and vehicles, although I would have to ask that you ship first. I am also looking for a few DVD sets (originals - not copies). These include Beast Wars Seasons 1-to-3, Sailor Moon Seasons 1-to-4, Lexx Complete Second & Third Series and Earth: Final Conflict Seasons 2-to-4. I would prefer these to be new & sealed.

I can send you my eBay ID with 400+ feedback. I have been a buyer and seller on eBay for 10 years and have a 100% positive rating.

Please either post here or PM me if you're interested. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2010
  2. pauly

pauly Vortex Explorer

this one still for trade?? :tygra: