Thundercats Minis....

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by LJN, Mar 12, 2006.

1. LJN

LJN Junior Member

Anyone have any of these little guys? How many different ones are there? Are they in scale with like, Battle Beasts? Are they poseable? Where can I see a guide with pictures for this line?

Sorry for the barrage of questions! lol :lol:

Thanks!

Regards,
    Neville

2. MannysCollectibles

MannysCollectibles Legacy Team Member

Dont worry about all the questions...thats what we're here for :) Hope this helps:

[​IMG]

3. LJN

LJN Junior Member

Wow....COOL! :shock: Your the best dude! 8)

Why doesnt it list the Tomb Playset though? I was told one was made? WHERE can I get these little figures? I see some on E-Bay right now, but I'm looking for LOOSE groups of them. Does ANYONE have a picture of them loose, for SCALE? Maybe like a shot next to other toys for reference? They arent poseable, right? I'd love to trade some full sized figures or MOTU or whatever for some of these figures. :)

Thanks again for the awesome picture man.

Regards,
    Neville

4. MannysCollectibles

5. LJN

LJN Junior Member

Thanks man. :) So then they'd be much bigger than say, M.U.S.C.L.E. Men figures, eh?
    Is it just me, or is that lot of SIX big figures a STEAL for $10?!? wow...
    :D

Regards,
    Neville

6. MannysCollectibles

Slightly bigger than M.U.S.C.L.E. Men for sure. As far as the auction for $10 its quite a steal IMO

7. LJN

LJN Junior Member

Thanks to MANNY I'm not the proud owner of:

Cheetara
    Tuska
    Mumm~Ra
    Lion~O
    Hachiman
    Safari Joe

...and a couple minis. For $17! :D This means I'll have extra....thanks for the heads up dude! :D

Regards,
    Neville

8. MannysCollectibles

No problem Neville...always willing to help where I can

9. LJN

LJN Junior Member

:D
    This means I'll have a Tuska, Mumm~Ra, and Lion~O for trade. :) Anyone?.....Anyone? ;) lol
    I cant wait to get Lion~O...Matt has sent me a bunch and they should be here tomorrow or Wed. :D I have always been curious about that figure....TOWERING over MOTU.... 8) And Safari Joe...hope he's as cool and menacing as his pic looks. :)

Now I just want the BERZERKERS!! Anyone???
    ;)

Regards,
    Neville

10. csmhoff

csmhoff New Member