ThunderCats minis?

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by G.Romero, Aug 15, 2007.

1. G.Romero

G.Romero Junior Member

Hey all. I have been curious about these for some time, and often see them on E-Bay. Was wondering...those that collect these....how are they? That is to say, how are the playsets and such? Are they as neat as they seem? (I was offered the Lair for $15..) I think its VERY cool that they have a little weapons pack as well....and someone on E-Bay must have mad a good find, cause he/she (seller) has sold about 30 of them. ;)

Anyhow, any info would be appreciated, or for that matter, any minis to swap/sell would be very groovy as well. :)

Cheers,

JD

2. matt

matt Thunderian Legend

JD they are your standard 2inch pvc figs. no articulation. The south american ones are painted rather crappily. They look like the characters (the kidworks ones) they are kind of neat. The playsets are pretty neat. They have things you can do with them, or action features. Way more impressive than the cardboard star wars playsets. The weapons pack was pretty neat, I wish they did that for the 6" figs (like motu did). I have way more info but the rest will be in the minis section