Thunderkittens Arrival Thread

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Gerrit, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

I also ordered on the 22/7 and I haven't received a shipping notice yet!

2. TCatsfan

TCatsfan Glass Walker

I ordered on 18/7 and received shipping notice last week. Now it is the waiting game.

3. E73collector

E73collector New Member

Hi. Im new here. Just thought id relay my experience with this item. I purchased them on the 18 July. Got my shipment notification on 29 July. Was supposed to have them delivered on 2 august. Didnt receive anything. Called mattycollector. 3 times. Was told theyd email me updates. Nothing yet. Now im told i may have to receive a replacement but its on back order. Lol. Ive never had a problem until now. Guess my luck was bound to run out.

4. englishw

englishw Junior Member

I ordered on July 19th, got shipping notice on July 28th, and they arrived August 2nd. My brother ordered July 20th, got shipping notice on July 28th, and they also arrived on August 2nd.

They look fantastic! Paint is spot-on (aside from WilyKat's sleeve being the wrong color), articulation is excellent for the size/build of the characters, and the hoverboard stands being articulated is a nice bonus! I'm very happy and can't wait to get the subscription figures!

adssse likes this.
  5. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

I ordered mine on the 3rd day (which was Wednesday 20th July?) They shipped on 29th July and arrived 1st August (in the UK) by DHL shipping. There is no set reason for how DR ship Matty toys as they seldom ship in the order that orders were made. In the past day of sales orders often shipped BEFORE subscribers! I guess it's just done in the order they send the details to the warehouse and pot luck exactly where your order appears in the queue.

Did you not even get a confirmation of order email? You might want to log in to your Matty account and check to see if your order appears in the order history. If it says 'order in process' it means it hasn't shipped yet.

6. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

Are you in the USA? If so aren't the packages usually tracked?

As for the backorder thing, I wouldn't worry too much about that as I suspect DR are waiting on Mattel to send more units over to them. It's evident with this set NOT being sold at Comic Con that it was delayed and I expect Mattel were waiting on a 2nd shipment of the Thunderkittens. This is nothing new and has happened with MattyCollector before.

7. Thunderpants

Thunderpants Junior Member

Someone posted this today on the Thundercats Classic page...this is the condition their set arrived in...heartbreaking.
    [​IMG]

8. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

SHOCKING . i would be gutted if mine turned up in this condition .

9. jabus

jabus Barbarian

Umm whos the disgruntled postal worker who decided to play kick ball?

10. Serval

Serval Crabman

It almost looks as if Wiley Kat's head is about to get detached.

I remember once a disgruntled postal worker slammed my Xbox One on the floor. It looked intentional (I was looking through the window). I'm pretty sure he knew the contents of the box, given the launch date and his age (mid 20's-30's). He was either a hardcore Sony head or somewhat jealous of the Day 1 purchase. Punk. I had to to get it serviced after a few weeks (it had issues loading discs).

11. RKOERA

RKOERA Junior Member

Yes, I got the order confirmation e mail but nothing after that. I read about the back order situation here on the board.

12. E73collector

E73collector New Member

Well finally got my shipment out of the warehouse and on a fedex truck. Lol. Now just waiting for wednesday.

13. RKOERA

RKOERA Junior Member

Nice!! When did you place your order?

14. E73collector

E73collector New Member

On July 18. I posted my turmoil with mattycollector a few few back, in case you want the story. :) just glad ill have them soon

15. Mindless-Focus

Mindless-Focus Junior Member

Damn. I placed same day. No ship and nor backorder notice.

16. Colton001

Colton001 Junior Member

I got a shipping notice for mine on 7/29 and since then the tracking has not been updated or showing any movement. The order is listed as complete. I have been checking the tracking status daily, and it still shows Commerce, CA.
    Anyone else get their notice the same day and not received theirs yet? Or have the same issue with tracking? I did send an email to Customer Service, but we all know how that's going to go. Thanks

17. JapanRL

JapanRL Junior Member

I've only got an order confirmation mail so far.

No shipping notice or anything about the product being back ordered.........

18. I ordered mine on the 19th and received them last Thursday. I think they turned out pretty well. Didn't have the common poor Mattel QC. My figures looked good. Not usually a fan of figures with multiple hands, but it was a nice addition to have given their accessories for this.

I thought the packaging was pretty decent as well. I was not expecting the Thunderkittens so early in the line, but don't mind at this point since it's in limbo after this year.

Can't wait until we get Lion-O!

19. Colton001

Colton001 Junior Member

I got my three sets today, all are perfect. They are amazing figures IMO, I am really hoping the line can continue now with the Horsemen and Super 7. WOW! Can't wait to add the rest of the years figures here.

20. RKOERA

RKOERA Junior Member

Congrats!! You got me all excited!!!! I can't wait for my figures.