Thunderkittens Arrival Thread

Discussion in 'Mattel ThunderCats Toys' started by Gerrit, Jul 22, 2016.

1. jabus

jabus Barbarian

So it appears that orders placed at some point from the 20th on are all on backorder. With the kittens going up for sale again on the 15th I hope stock will be in stock by then (as my 2nd set is also currently in backorder limbo).

2. RKOERA

RKOERA Junior Member

I completely agree with you. I believe Our orders have to be ready to ship soon considering the sale on 8-15-16.

3. Colton001

Colton001 Junior Member

My three sets arriving today were all from 7/20...I ordered 2 more sets on 7/23 (for others not me) and those have nothing but In Process at this time.

4. jabus

jabus Barbarian

Not necessarily. Every figure in their subs this year has been delayed to some degree or another. While hoping figs should be ready to go by the 15th, I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't.

5. Berserker

Berserker Glass Walker

Got my 2 sets about 2 weeks ago from Matty. I'm loving the figures and can't wait to get the full sub line up this year. It would be a shame if they don't continue because the figures are awesome. Come on Super7!!!!

6. Fandabidozi

Fandabidozi Junior Member

Has anyone in the UK got their kittens yet? I'm not sure at which point I should start to worry...

7. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

mine still say order in process i ordered on 20/7 .

8. Fandabidozi

Aw, man, that sucks. Mine is Order Complete as of 18th July...

9. blackiecats

blackiecats Legacy Team Member

If you chose International Post ($15.39) then it can take 2-4 weeks to arrive. MOTUC items that were shipped by Digital River/Matty on 19th July have just been arriving this week, so I'd expect SDCC sale items to start showing up sometime next week. Customs might also delay them arriving as it's likely the ThunderCats set will be hit with a VAT charge unless your lucky. I'd give it another 2 weeks before you start to panic.

Fandabidozi likes this.
  10. Fandabidozi

That's great to know thanks. I did order some MOTUC figures years ago and they took four months to arrive in Australia. Seems like things have improved a bit since then.

11. Sebastiaan

Sebastiaan Moderator TC.org Staff

I'm also still waiting for my kittens to arrive. I ordered them through ebay so can't say anything about the matty online sale deliveries. It was sent on the 24th and according to ebay it should arrive in SA any day between the 14th of August and 4th of September.

12. JapanRL

JapanRL Junior Member

I just received my shipping notice.
    Now the long wait till it reaches Japan.

Everyone else should be getting theirs sorted soon too.

Roadpigjohn likes this.
  13. RKOERA

RKOERA Junior Member

I finally got the shipping e mail from matty for the kittens. I placed my order on 7-23-16.

Sebastiaan likes this.
  14. Roadpigjohn

Roadpigjohn Laser Beast

Me too early this morning...

Sebastiaan likes this.
  15. mr freeze

mr freeze Laser Beast

yep i got my shipping notice to :thumbsup

Sebastiaan and Roadpigjohn like this.
  16. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Got shipping notice on Saturday!

Sebastiaan and Roadpigjohn like this.
  17. Gerrit

Gerrit Berserker

Guys, I am looking for a second Thundercats sub, if you want to get rid of yours please pm me! Thanks

18. Sebastiaan

Still no sign of my package, and the local post office is quite useless in using my tracking number to track it!

19. Sebastiaan

Well well well, they have arrived at last. Am I the first person in South Africa to have gotten theirs? Fellow SAcans post when you get yours too. I have to say, I LOVE THEM! They are really the best version we could've ever gotten, and I have to say in comparison to the 8" Bandai toys, they look brilliant. Like they fit right in with the family. Can't wait for my 2 Lion-Os to arrive (Bandai versions) to at least have a better collection of Cats until I have to wait for the other figures' arrival in December/January. WOW guys, if you cancelled your card just out of spite, you may regret it. I'm so happy I persevered and waited (not that I could've done anything to speed it up). They're here and on my table where I work and they're brilliant!!! Super 7, you'd better give us the rest of the line. PS: The boxart makes a brilliant backdrop. I'm very impressed with it. More than I thought I'd be! PSS: I hardly notice the wrong colour sleeve on Kat though.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  20. ThunDerianRoyalGuard

ThunDerianRoyalGuard Site Admin TC.org Staff

They do look awesome! I'm getting my set next week, your image has me all excited for them :)