Wanted: Stilt Runner & Tongue-A-Saurus

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by Tokyonever, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Tokyonever

Tokyonever Active Member

Hi, I am after a Stilt Runner & a Tongue-A-Saurus to complete a full vintage set.

I am looking for both looses & 100% complete and in nice shape as possible (C9 around for the stilt Runner and C8 around for the Tongue).
    I can be interested by boxed ones but I plan to open them cause I really need them looses, all is depending the prices you need.

Shoot me a PM with prices and pictures if you can help.

Thx ;)

2. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

3. Tokyonever

Tokyonever Active Member

Thx a lot for the link but strangely I can't open it, when I try I have an ebay page saying: blocked to your country lol
    I tried to find with the item number in your link but I got the same result, argh!

It is for an Stilt Runner in nice shape right?:confused:

When I try to find a Stilt Runner in the world I got only 2 eBay's auctions, one boxed at a hot price and a poor loose, impossible to find the one of your link :/

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  4. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

Stilt Runner Thundercats walker transporter vehicle

£40.00

Ebay.co.uk..

Looks in good nick..

5. Tokyonever

Tokyonever Active Member

Damnit ebay, I tried with the exact title on the Uk website directly and it is saying:
    0 results found for Stilt Runner Thundercats walker transporter vehicle

it was a good price, AAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

6. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

weird.. Its coming up for me...

[​IMG]

7. Tokyonever

Tokyonever Active Member

I am localised in France and the page is blocked to my country, I can't do nothing at all to view and buy this auction lol

8. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

If you want it.. I can use my account to bid and you pay the guy from your paypal?

9. Tokyonever

Tokyonever Active Member

Thx a lot for your offer, but if we got a problem during the deal or the shipping with the seller, I do not need to embarrass you.
    I prefer to take all risks alone with the eBay deals but I really appreciate ;)

The price is fine for me and if this stupid eBay's system was working fine, I would buy it myself... but well, I have just to wait again a little and I will have an other one on eBay soonest or from a member there, it is not a problem.

Finally that means that a lot of auctions are probably hidden with a french eBay account, I am really surprised, I was really thinking to see all items listed through the world :eek:

10. Endorx

Endorx Rampager

It sold at £40

11. Tokyonever

Tokyonever Active Member

Yeah I am not surprised at all.
    I am spying eBay each days to find an other one, and nothing is coming Argh!