WTB 80s loose thundercats toys

Discussion in 'ThunderCats Marketplace' started by thundertank68, Jun 1, 2014.

1. thundertank68

thundertank68 New Member

Like the title says looking for loose thundercats toys for my daughter who is going crazy over my cartoons. Unfortunately I don't have a cheetara for her to play with and she doesnt like the new one because it doesn't look like the cartoon! Lol I have an 80s baby trapped in a 4 year old body, not looking for mint on card stuff just extras you guys are willing to part with for my little girl so she can play with them daily.

2. adssse

adssse Thunderian Legend

I dont have any extras I am looking to part with right now, but just wanted to say that its awesome that your daughter is into them. My daughter is 3.5 years old and is super into Thundercats also. She enjoys the cartoon, playing with the figures and the role play weapons. Its a pretty awesome feeling when you can share something you are passionate about with your kids!

3. thundertank68

thundertank68 New Member

It's is a great feeling to share with them. I wish I would have held onto all my figures I had when I was young. I bought the new ones but since they look like the old one she doesn't like them except for the classic lion-o and Tygra. Anyhow I will probably wait for a lot to got on eBay for a reasonable price, unless anyone here knows where to go for loose figures.

4. eternian phoeni

eternian phoeni Moleman

Hey man, I have a lot of extras. Did u find what you were looking for yet? If not I can send you some pics. I'd give you a good price.

5. thundertank68

thundertank68 New Member

Still looking really looking for the girls right now, cheetarah, pumyra, willykat

6. Cap'n Cracka

Cap'n Cracka Mutant

Don't forget Berbil Belle. everyone loves the berbils

7. hotshot2000

hotshot2000 New Member